Vision Development Center - Quality Eye Care in Laguna Hills, California
As a full-service optometric office, Vision Development Center offers our patients a variety of programs for vision improvement. Our family care services include a thorough vision analysis, eye health examination and diagnostic evaluation.
Elevate your eye care to the next level with Vision Development Center.
Our Vision Therapy Clinic
What Is Vision Therapy?
- A progressive program of vision procedures
- Performed under doctor supervision
- Individualized to fit the visual needs of each patient.
- Generally conducted in-office, in one weekly session of 45 minutes.
- Supplemented with procedures done at home between office visits
Depending on the case, the procedures are prescribed to:
- Help patients develop or improve fundamental visual skills and abilities.
- Improve visual comfort, ease, and efficiency
- Change how a patient processes or interprets visual information.
Vision Therapy Services
Detect and Treat Vision Problems that Cause Struggling & Underachievement
Nov 04, 2019
Swimming in a pool with your contacts on or topping off your solution may seem harmless, but they could compromise your contact lenses and your vision. Below...
Oct 23, 2019
Whether you live in a cold climate or have visited one in the winter, you have probably seen someone who just walked in from the cold outdoors...
Oct 03, 2019
Good Eye Care Habits & Hygiene By practicing good eye care habits and hygiene, you can prevent many vision problems from occurring. Eye problems and the risks...
Sep 24, 2019
Countless adults, teens and even children will be wearing colored contact lenses this Halloween, but few are aware of the risks involved. Ever wondered what those cat-eye...