Vision Development Center - Quality Eye Care in Laguna Hills, California
As a full-service optometric office, Vision Development Center offers our patients a variety of programs for vision improvement. Our family care services include a thorough vision analysis, eye health examination and diagnostic evaluation.
Elevate your eye care to the next level with Vision Development Center.
What Is Vision Therapy?
- A progressive program of vision procedures
- Performed under doctor supervision
- Individualized to fit the visual needs of each patient.
- Generally conducted in-office, in one weekly session of 45 minutes.
- Supplemented with procedures done at home between office visits
Depending on the case, the procedures are prescribed to:
- Help patients develop or improve fundamental visual skills and abilities.
- Improve visual comfort, ease, and efficiency
- Change how a patient processes or interprets visual information.
5 Stars From Our Patients
Dr Rakov is the best Pediatric optometrist ever! And she makes sure you and your kid are at ease and taken care of!!
Dr Rakov was recommended to me by THREE different places... The first one my Pediatrician, the second our Occupational Therapist and the third my own OD who actually took his kids to dr Rakov! These three people don't know each other, that's how awesome and highly recommended she is!!!
Her staff, especially Flor go above and beyond - just like dr Rakov- to make sure you understand your insurance benefits and out of pocket expenses, absolutely LOVE THEM!!!
Thank you thank you for all your help navigating kids glasses ❤️❤️❤️❤️